Corning continues to lead the fiber optic cable industry in product quality and innovation.
About This Product
- All of our premium cables are made with Corning ultra-pure glass fibers which ensure the highest degree of strength and purity to give you low attenuation and low signal loss for your whole network.
- The Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) jacket material provides you with the safest cabling environment by reducing the amount of toxic and corrosive gas that could be emitted when exposed to extreme heat or during combustion.
- Bend-insensitive fiber (BIF) will transmit light with minimal loss even with bending and twisting beyond the normal bend radius of basic fiber cables. Our premium OM3 fiber cables were created with those challenging fiber runs and environments in mind.
- With the Ultra Physical Contact Connectors, these fiber cables will give lower Optical Return Loss (ORL) and Back Reflection than standard PC connectors giving you more reliable signals for data, digital, and telephony applications.
- With a smaller fiber cable footprint (2.0mm compared to regular fiber cables at 3.0mm), these cables will allow you to optimize your high-density data center environment for better airflow, cooling, and cable management.